21st Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases Global Congress 2024 Europe
Collaborations to Accelerate Rare Disease Drug Development and Access
Thursday 11th - Friday 12th April 2024
Facilitate Live Events are actively looking for industry expert speakers who are charismatic, engaging, and knowledgeable in their respective fields. If you are interested in presenting at any of our events or at the 21st Orphan Drugs & Rare Diseases Global Congress 2024 Europe, please get in touch by filling out the form below and one of our members of the Conference Production Team will be in touch.
Do you have a compelling case study or a scientific advancement to share by way of:
Terms & Conditions:
If selected as a speaker, I agree to:
- To complete all speaker paperwork and registration materials within two weeks of confirmation.
- To respond to organizer emails in a timely manner and provide requested materials as needed (bio, headshot, etc.).
- To participate in virtual prep calls with organizers and other speakers/co-presenters.
- To use the Facilitate Live branded slide deck for any presentation decks; exceptions may be discussed directly with the organizers
- To attend the program/event, including presentation, Q&A and networking times.
- To ensure that no sales or product pitches are included in my presentation and that all materials are educationally focused.
- To notify Facilitate Live as soon as possible if I am no longer able to participate in the program and recommend a suitable substitute if possible.